Living and Learning ProgramsGet a little closer. Nothing connects students more than our highly regarded living and learning programs in which students with a common interest share residence halls, classrooms, faculty and friendships.
You’ll dig deep into contemporary topics and get unique research experiences. Half of all first-year students find their niche in one of these programs. To be considered, apply for freshman admission by the priority Nov. 1 deadline.
Our programs include:
Honors College >
- Advanced Cybersecurity Experience for Students
- Design | Cultures and Creativity
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Honors Humanities
- Integrated Life Sciences
- University Honors
- Business, Society and the Economy
- Environment, Technology and Economy
- Global Public Health
- International Studies
- Justice and Legal Thought (Fall 2014)
- Life Sciences
- Media, Self and Society
- Public Leadership
- Science and Global Change
- Science, Discovery and the Universe
- Science, Technology and Society
The Honors College in Fall 2013 offers Advanced Cybersecurity Experience for Students (ACES), the first honors cybersecurity program in the country.